Family Vision Clinic provides Eye Exams and Contact Lens Exams, Post-operative Cataract and Lasik care, and treats Ocular Disease and Red Eyes. We give each person the best, most thorough eye care possible. Our eye doctors also offer the latest in eye disease detection and treatment utilizing innovative technology. We employ the latest in eyewear design, prescription lens technology, and contact lens materials to deliver the clearest, most comfortable vision possible.
Our optical gallery is filled with the latest fashions. We carry a variety of styles in frames and sunglasses for men, women and children. If you are a contact lens wearer or would like to try contacts, we offer a wide variety of the most advanced contact lenses on the market. We are committed to excellence in serving your eye care needs, because we know how much your eye health and appearance can mean to the quality of your life.
“You guys are great! The office is so relaxed and easy going, I never feel rushed and the information I received from Dr. Rupnow is wonderful.”
Family Vision Clinic Optometrist Dr. Pamela J. Rupnow, O.D. offers a full range of services in our Vision Center Eye Clinic, including:
Primary Eye Care
- Eye Exams / Vision Exams / Vision Problems
- Retinal Photography –see Innovations in Eye Care
- GDx (Glaucoma Diagnosis) -see Innovations in Eye Care
- Visual Field Screening
- Treatment of eye diseases
- Dry eyes and treatment options
- Eye Allergy treatment and relief
- Lasik Co-management
- Cataract surgery Co-management
- Glaucoma diagnosis, treatment and management
- Retinal Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Eye Exam
Innovations in Eye Care
- Retinal Photography
- GDx (Glaucoma Diagnosis)
Infant and Pediatric Eye Care
- Eye Exams / Vision Exams / Vision Problems (don’t need to know alphabet)
- School vision screening
Emergency Eye Care
- Eye injuries
- Eye pain
- Eye strain and conjunctivitis “Pink Eye”
- Flashing lights
- “Floaters”, floating spot or blur in vision
- Foreign Objects
- Loss of Vision
- Red eye
Contact Lens Services
- Contact lens exam
- Contact lens fitting
- Contact lens class/training
- Specialty contact lens, including Keratoconus
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
- Children’s and infant glasses
- Sports goggles
- Safety glasses
We participate with VSP, Aetna, BCBS, Eyemed, Health Partners, Medica, Medicare, Medicaid, Preferred One, Select Care and United Health Care.
We accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard®, Visa®,American Express®, Discover®, and CareCredit.
Note: CareCredit is a credit card for healthcare services. We offer the 6 months no interest option through CareCredit.
Eye Related Emergencies
For eye related emergencies call our (651) 463-2020 office. If after hours follow the voice prompt and leave a message. We will contact you in four hours or less.